Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quarterly Update?

I guess it's time for an update. I guess.

Except there isn't much to report.

The kids are all well. They are all doing well in school. Asya likes K.G. Maeser and the other two like N.W.A.. Even Misha from time to time reports, "I like Mrs. Smith." Misha is doing well in his class and is the delight of his teachers. Mrs. Smith reported that he gets the giggles about a word or phrase or sound in class a lot like he does at home.

I redid Misha and Kiril's room which is now Misha and Nikolai's room. The only problem is getting those two to stay in bed when you put them down.

Irks is enjoying school. She is a star student despite all her worries about math...of course I don't see her much. If she isn't at school she is studying...or at art night...or at art night again...or studying.

Me...I just work. That's all I really do. Although I did go on the Klondike with Kiril and only got slightly popsicleized.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow...I didn't know Ira was in school. Awesome for her. Although, I'm sure it does take up a lot of time.

The kids are all awesome. We miss you guys. Will you tell them for me?

I guess it could be worse...you could NOT be working. :)

crth said...

'bout time you decided to post! Even though we see you at least weekly, I enjoy reading your comments about life -- which reminds me -- irks has a life and so do your kids -- maybe you should get one too!!!! 'course, if your "life" is like it was when you were at home, you would find it in your room reading! Love you.