Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Monday, April 6, 2015


The last time I posted was a bit over a year ago.  Ho boy!  Things have changed.  Needless to say, I am separated.  I have temp custody of the kids.  And we are waiting for things to simmer down.  I expect them to at some point in time, but they are still tedious for the moment.  I guess this is just the next big change in the great adventure.

The kids are taking things in stride.  They have been living with this whole thing for as long as I have and so the transition part of it has less of a sting than would normally be present.  That, and they are super awesome kids.  Can't overstate that.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

They really are super awesome kids, that is for dang sure. You are pretty awesome yourself though.

Keep your head up and eyes searching for HOPE on the horizon. It's there!!!

Unknown said...

Very interesting post. thank you very much for share this post. Please check it out Forgotten hotmaial password