Where did you meet? In Ira's branch in Moscow. I hadn't planned on going to church so I was in black jeans, boots, a black tee, and had long (for me) scraggly hair (not my fault, the humidity and natural curliness did it). And I was in the company of a bunch of Americans in skirts. Maybe I looked especially "bad boy".
2. How long did you date before you got married? Including the letter trail on the mission...3 yrs, 9 months.
3. How long have you been married? Going on 10 years this Dec 31...holy cow.
4. What does she do that surprises you? She will find me neato clothes at TJ Max or Ross and bring them home.
5.What is your favorite feature of hers? Her nose, except when its runny. Her hands cause they are beautiful artist's hands.
6. What is your favorite quality of hers? Her dedication to the kids. She is a good mom.
7. Does she have a nickname for you? Joshun. Don't ask. It's a Russian thing.
8. What is her favorite color? It changes.
9. What is her favorite food? Sauteed mushrooms. Pizza Factory zucchini noodles.
11. What is her favorite sport? Ping Pong.
12. When and where was your first kiss? Sasha's apt (I lived there). It was almost on a walk in the snow near the Moscow River, but I chickened out.
13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to plays. She comes from a "rich culture" so she enjoys the theater, concerts, etc.
14. Do you have any children? 2 girls, 3 boys.
15. Does she have a hidden talent? If she does, she hides it even from me.
16. How old is she? She is going to be 30 in 2 days.
17. Who said "I love you" first? It was 10 years ago...I don't remember. She probably would though.
18. What do you admire most about her? She has much more tenacity than I do. She is dead set on enjoying life...or making life more enjoyable.
19.Do you think she will read this? Eventually, yes. And I don't think I put anything in here that will get me in trouble...Right, dearest?...honey?...sweetie-pie???