Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Silly spam questionnaire

My sister sent this to me ages ago, And I forgot to finish filling it out.  Had a moment so, here it is.

1. What is your occupation? programmer, although I am a cook, babysitter, father, husband, grouch and so on.

2. What color are your socks right now? White...ish.

3. What are you listening to right now? iTunes has "Combe Magna" from the Sense and Sensibility soundtrack by Patrick Doyle queued up.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast burrito.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yup. Learned to do that when I couldn't even drive a automatic too well.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I hate crayons. Unlike my redheaded sister, my personality type is not red.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom. She told me to stop being so grouchy when practicing music with the kids.

8. How old are you today? 33 and 330 days old.
9. Favorite drink? A nice tall glass of ice water....and red cream soda...and root beer.

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Chess...just kidding. Dunno, whatever happens to be on that's not golf.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No, but I kinda bleached it once.

12. Favorite Pets? Not anymore. Pets are a nuisance. Speaking for one that had to clean up a large pile of undigested doggie barf the other day.

13. Favorite food? I had this soup in Budapest last year that was to die for. It was so freakin good.

14. What was the last movie you watched? "Dan in Real Life"...liked it.

15. Favorite holiday of the year? Holiday??? I think the last holiday I had was when I got knee surgery and was laid up for a couple days. Holidays are strenuous.

16. What do you do to vent anger? I grouch which includes yelling. I used to slam doors and stuff, but Ira really gets pissed off at that, so I stopped. I also withdraw into my Josh shell.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? legos and action figures probably.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Yes. They are not summer or winter.

19. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who is the receiver and who is the giver.

20. Cherries or Blueberries? both

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Not really, I prefer to chat.

22. Who is most likely to respond? No one, this is a blog.

23. Who is least likely to respond? No one, this is still a blog.

24. Living arrangements? Home in Orem. Live with wife, kids, pets, and soon we will have a house guest...i am so thrilled. yuck..I mean yay (houseguest is gone, now have mother-in-law).

25. When was the last time you cried? Real men don't cry, they get something in their eyes.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and other misc. items.

29. Favorite smells? Winter. Pine trees. Beef roast on fast sunday.

28. What did you do last night? Made dinner, reviewed homework, cleaned up from dinner, read with kids, read to wife.

30. What inspires you? Music, certain people and speeches.

31. What are you afraid of? The world...it's a scary place.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Yes. Hamburgers are tasty.

33. Favorite dog breed? My neighbor's dog. Just because it isn't my dog.

34. How many years at your current job? 4...with a six month sabbatical

35. Favorite place you've ever been?

36. How many states have you lived in? 2, plus a couple of foreign countries

37. Favorite day of the week? After a hard week at work, Friday. After a long weekend at home, Monday.

38. Ever driven motorcycle or heavy machinery? Been on a motorcycle...in minus centigrade degree weather in the winter on snow and ice. I also drove tractors.

39. Who's your favorite NFL team? Don't have one.

40. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? Yes. In the hall.

No comments: